This room is based on an ocean boat house design concept that demonstrates cultural diversity infused with classic elements in its design. Guests can spend a quiet afternoon by the floor-to-ceiling window in front of a wide, stunning view of the port.
The rooms are located on the 11th-13th with offering the space of minimum 13 ping (45 sq.m.) and are equipped with a large bed or two double beds and balcony. It's available in two different view for Park and Harbor option.
Guests are entitled to enjoy afternoon tea at the Chenchen Lounge during the stay.
- IPTV entertainment, free movie and smart phone mirror device
- Adopts high class moth-proof mattress, comfy duvet quilts, duvet pillows and tech pillows
- 50”high resolution LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) TV
- Central AC (air conditioner) unit blowing cold/warm air
- Slumberland awarded the British Royal Warrant, one bed sized 200cm*210cm*1 (Park) and two bed sized 150cm*210cm (Harbor)
- Bathroom design keeps the wet and dry zones separate and is equipped with an independent bathtub and a washlet toilet.
- Equipped with a refrigerator
- FREE WIFI
- Security box
- Free self-help washing machine, dehydrator, and dryer on the 7F
1.Period of stay：
- During November - April the next year, the check-in time is from 15:00, and the check-out time is until 11:00; during May – October, the check-in time is from 16:00, and the check-out time is until 11:00.
- Once any earlier check-in or delayed check-out occurs, an extra fee will be charged. Please inquire at reception.
2.The hotel is a smoke-free hotel. Please don't smoke in the living room or balcony. Once spotted or reported, each room should pay additional NTD 10,000 charge for cleaning fee.
3.Pets are not permitted to enter the hotel. Once being spotted or reported, each room should pay additional NTD 2,000 charge for disinfection fee. Guide dogs are exempt from the rule.
4.Please keep the room key secure. Once it's lost, an additional NTD 200 charge will occur. Any disputes over undetailed situations should be resolved by on-site management.
You can experience the discovery of enchantment with the current of the waves just outside the the window,
all while enjoying the art experience as calm as the silent tide from inside your room.